Saturday, March 23, 2013

He Dominates Me

He Dominates Me


He growls, pulling me closer
Our disagreement far from over
Oversized, callused hands on my skin
He wants me to submit
Wants my body and soul
I feel the tingle of his breath on my neck
He pushes me onto the bed
School books pushed off the bed
He never wanted me to return to school
My family’s call goes to voicemail
The flicker of the candle flames
Kissing my skin
The flick of his tongue on my slick skin
His hardness demanding submission
A fistful of my hair forces my gaze
On the intensity in his eyes
Lust and power written on his face
Hard, thick thighs pinning me down
He slowly explores my trembling body
Forcing a response
I yield to him
My second-hand negligee
Ripped, torn, discarded
He enters me with a quick thrust
Finding his rhythm
My hips rise to meet his
His seed erupts
Once again, my needs as significant
                As a geyser in an ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment